1. Collection and Sharing of customer information:
We collect information from you only after you agree to provide it. Any information you give us is held with care and security. This information is collected primarily to ensure that we are able to communicate with you at all times about any event related submissions, regulations or general event update.
We may collect your title, name, gender, email address, postal address, delivery address (if different), telephone number, mobile number, fax number, payment details or bank account details. All this information is processed securely for your protection.
When you create an account on our website, we ask you to provide us Personal Information. This includes you name, email address, date of birth, mailing address, mobile phone number and bank information. We undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties.
We may share your information with our Sponsors and any other third-party companies/ advertising agencies that we come into an agreement with for the purposes of the competition.
We reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure.
2. Intellectual Property Rights:
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and software, is the property of Enduro Student India. All content on the Site that is not the property of Enduro Student India is used with permission.
Also we view protection of Your privacy as a very important principle. We understand clearly that You and Your Personal Information is one of Our most important assets. We store and process Your Information including any sensitive financial information collected as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules there under. We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates.
We and our affiliates will share / sell some or all of your personal information with another business entity should we (or our assets) plan to merge with, or be acquired by that business entity, or re-organization, amalgamation, restructuring of business.
a. Correspondence Information. Following are the various Correspondence Information which You provide when You access/register for Our Service includes:
• Personal Information: name, gender, age, images, contact/ postal address, telephone, email id, nationality and content.
• Financial Information: credit/ debit card details including card number and expiry date in encrypted form, details for net banking services and Wallet services. Please be advised that Enduro Student India ensures the highest degree of data security, while encrypting as per the guidelines specified by Payment Cards Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
• Payment and Account Information: Your account history with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history etc. We maintain this in encrypted form on secure servers. However, your transactions details may be preserved by Enduro Student India for purposes of tax or regulatory compliance.
• Transactional Information: Order ID, transactional history (other than banking details) about your registration and other payment related activities on our Enduro Student India.
• User IDs: Your usernames, passwords, email addresses, contacts, account including third-party accounts and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Services.
b. Technical and functional management of the Mobile App.
When you use our Enduro Student India, we also process technical data such as your IP-address, Device ID, Device Contacts, Device Accounts including third-party accounts or MAC-address, and information about the manufacturer, model, and operating system of your mobile device. We use this data to enable us to deliver the functionalities of the Enduro Student India, resolve technical difficulties, and provide you with the correct (prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content) and most up to date version of the Enduro Student India.
c. Operational Use.
We may use your information for suggesting products and promotional offers and schemes. You may update your profiling information at any time on the Enduro Student India. You acknowledge and agree such update is for Your interests and for improving personalization and service efficiency of the Enduro Student India.
d. Applicable law and procedure. We collect and store your Correspondence Information to:
o (a) comply with our obligations under law
o (b) monitor your use of our Services in order to ensure your compliance with our Terms of Service.
Note: However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won't be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Any transmission of information by you to our Enduro Student India is at your own risk. We recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone.
f. Third Party: At times We may tie-up with third parties, brand owners or other partners and make available certain offers, events or special schemes. In such instances, Your personal information may be shared with such third parties and/or may become available to them or be disclosed to them, such third parties may have their own applicable privacy rules and We shall not be liable for the use or misuse of Your information by such third parties.
We only collect your Personal Information to conduct our business and to enable us to deliver and improve our services.